Family & Beach
(package for two adults and two children)
It's summer and time for a family vacation on the
beach. This package has a choice of great accommodations and lots of
fun things to do.
- One week (seven nights/eight days) accommodations for a family in our Superior, Deluxe or Junior Suite.
- Young Kids Beach Survival Kit with assorted toys for the beach.
- Your choice of Pizza delivery to your room one night
- Half day bike rental for the family (two adult and up to two kids
tickets. )to explore the "Rail Trail", one
of New England's top ten bike paths. Twenty-two miles through quaint villages,
coastal communities, abandoned railroad depots and miles of untouched
Choice of tickets for the family to one of the following:
- Entertainment Cinema new stadium seating theater playing first run movies
and a selection of independent films.
- Wellfleet Drive-in Theater will take the family back in time to
watch two feature movies under the stars.
- Scenic Cruise of Hyannis inner and outer Harbor on one of the Hyline
cruise vessels. The live narrated tour will include a view
of the Kennedy Compound.
- Or, explore Heritage Museum and Gardens
with over eighty acres of delight from vintage cars to one of the
countries few working, fully restored, carousels, OR
- Cape Cod Bumper Boats
for the young and young at heart
Choice of tickets to one of the following:
- The Whale Watch (Two adult
tickets), out of Barnstable Harbor or Provincetown to the feeding grounds of
the Stellwagen Banks
- A ferry ride to Nantucket
Island (Two adult tickets) to explore an historical whaling
community of by gone days. When there don't forget to visit the
- A trip to Martha's Vineyard (Two
adults tickets and up to two kids tickets under thirteen years of
age.) on the Steamship Authority to explore
beaches and old New England Communities the island has to offer.
- A scenic guided Bass River Cruise with Water Safari Tours
(Two adults tickets and up to two kids tickets under thirteen years of
- Take a trip to Adventure
Park on Heritage Museums grounds for a Zip Line and Climbing
Challenge course (ages 7 and up), OR
- Explore the newly opened
Whydah Pirates Museum.
All this for just $1750/family of four in our Deluxe or Superior unit
or $2175/family of four in a two room Junior Suite. Add
an ocean view for $150/package. Additional adults or children in the
same room are just $75 per package or $125 per package including
tickets. Valid July 1st to September 1st, 2017
LIMITED AVAILABILITY. CALL NOW!